This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information when you use our service and your data-related options.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We collect different types of information for different purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
DATA COLLECTIONS COLLECTED
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with some personally identifiable information.
Information that may be used for your contact or identification (“Personal Data”).
Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- Name and surname
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information about how the service is accessed and used
Usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet address (eg IP) address, program type browser version, the pages of the service you are visiting, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on these pages, unique device IDs and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies can also be used to collect beacons, tags and scripts and to monitor and improve information and analysis of our service.
You can refuse, instruct, or display your browser on all cookies when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our service. Examples of cookies we use
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Preferred cookies: We use preferences cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies: We use security cookies for security reasons.
USE OF DATA
casadipietrastore.gr uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide and maintain the service
- Notifies you of changes to our service
- To be able to participate in interactive features of our service, if you wish
- Provide support and customer support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- Monitor the use of the service
- For the detection, prevention and resolution of technical problems
casadipietrastore.gr may disclose your personal information in good faith, stating that this action is necessary for:
- In a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- To prevent or investigate possible service-related misconduct
- Protection of the personal security of the users of the service or the public protection against legal liability.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred – and stored – to computers outside your state, province, country or other government jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are outside Greece, do not hesitate to contact us to transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Greece and process it there.
Your consent to this